Monday 1 April 2013

Tower Bridge, London (^_^)

Since I am small, almost 4 years old I am listen to a song. 
London Bridge is Falling Down, Falling Down, 
Falling Down.....★★★★★★


I like this song since I am a kid. This song is very nice. When I am 

primary school, my father told me that at London got this bridge. 

When I am growing up, I can go London travel to see the tower 

bridge. Before I go travel, I am searching at websites about the 

tower bridge. I would like to introduce this amazing tower to all 

people.


Tower Bridge, London built on year 1886 until year 1894

Tower Bridge is a combined bascule and suspension bridge in 

London, over the River Thames. It is close to the Tower of London, 

from which it takes its name. Contrary to popular belief, the song 

"London Bridge is Falling Down" has nothing to do with Tower 

Bridge. They are completely different bridges. It has become an 

iconic symbol of London.


Besides, the bridge has exposure for the 2012 Summer Olympics 

being held in London. In June 2012 a set of Olympic rings was 

hanging from the bridge to mark one month to go until the start of 

the games.


So, tourists who are travel at London must go visit Tower Bridge. 

Cannot miss out!!!

Retrieved from 

No comments:

Post a Comment