Wednesday 3 April 2013

Melbourne, Australia, Port Phillip Bay ✈


Everyone have own loving animals, for instances, cat, dog, 

golden fish, rabbit, bird, hamster and others. 

For me, dolphin is my loving animal. 

Since I am 15 years old, I had been watching a Taiwan 

drama that have dolphins, start that moment I am like to dolphin. 

wish I can go Melbourne Australia, Port Phillip Bay have a 

nice experience and good memory with lovely dolphin.  




* Melbourne Australia, Port Phillip Bay *




At there can experience a 1/2 day activity swimming with wild seals 

and dolphins only 90 minutes from Melbourne. 


Besides, I can experience snorkeling with Moonraker Dolphin 

Swims alongside friendly fur seals and watch wild dolphins around 

us. This is awesome experience with dolphins that I will never 

forget. Besides this, still got other activities there are bird 

watching, cruising, snorkeling, swimming, swim with Fish and 

animal viewing.


 I also can experience snorkeling with Moonraker Dolphin 

Swims alongside friendly fur seals and 

watch wild dolphins around me.



This is awesome experience with dolphins 


that I will never forget.



Besides this, still got other activities 


there are bird watching, cruising, snorkeling, 


swimming, swim with Fish and animal viewing. 




Retrieved from:

significantsnail.blogspot.com
www.rspb.org.uk 
www.allposters.com.au 

No comments:

Post a Comment