Tuesday 2 April 2013

Eiffel Tower, Paris ♥



When I am study at University Malaysia Kelantan, I took subject 

language-French. When in class, my French lecturer talking in 

French, French is a romantic and soft language. Along the French 

class, I had learned a lot of things about the France. The one thing 

that makes me interesting is the Eiffel Tower. The Eiffel Tower is 

very tall, and beautiful. I wish that one day I can go with my lover. 


The Eiffel Tower (French: La Tour Eiffel) is an iron lattice tower 

located on the Champ de Mars in Paris. The tower is the tallest 

structure in Paris. The tower stands 320 meters (1,050 ft) tall, 

about the same height as an 81-storey building.


The tower has three levels for visitors. The walk from ground level  

to the first level is over 300 steps, as is the walk from the first to 

the second level. The third and highest level is accessible only by 

lift - stairs exist but they are not usually open for public use. Both 

the first and second levels feature restaurants.


The tower has become the most prominent symbol of both Paris 

and France, often in the establishing shot of films set in the city.





Important: for tourists : 

  • High heeled shoes are strongly unadvised on this tour for security  reasons.
  • The tour is unavailable for children below 5 years for security reasons
  • This tour includes the ticket up to the 2nd floor. Tickets for the summit may be purchased from ticket vending machines at the end of the tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment