Thursday 4 April 2013

About Me, My Worlds, My life ❤❤❤




Hi, My name is Tee See Yee

or you can call me Shirley Tee

I am 23 years old, my date of birth is on 11 August 1990. 

Place of Birth are located at Malacca

My hobbies are listening to music, 

watching the Hong Kong Drama, 

and reading the books. 


I am student from Faculty Entrepreneurship and Business, 

University Malaysia Kelantan (UMK). 

My number metric is A10A201. 

For my area of study,I am taking Bachelor of 

Entrepreneurship (Health of Entrepreneurship) with 

Honors. This year I am taking elective course of Introduction 

to the Tourism Industry. 

In future, my ambition is to become a Tourist Guide


I am appreciate to Miss Raja Norliana binti Raja Omar 

for giving me chance to do the travel blog. 

In the process write the blog, 

I can feel that the world is big, beautiful, and amazing. 

When I graduate, getting the job, saving money, 

travel at that 15 country that i want go.

No comments:

Post a Comment